Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cathedral Window QAL: Block 4


Cathedral Window Sampler QAL

Another day, another block!  Can you believe we're already half done with the sampler?  I hope yours is coming along!

Today, head over to Mommy's Nap Time to check out Emily's block.  If you're still holding out, thinking the cathedral window blocks are too difficult, this is a perfect block for a first timer.  Simple, yet still stunning, it's a perfect introduction to the curves of a cathedral window block.

Cathedral Window block 4 by Emily at Mommy's Nap Time

I'm definitely excited to make this block & add it to my first three blocks.  Don't forget to add your blocks to the Flickr group!

If you'd like a little extra cathedral window inspiration, make sure you check out Emily's cathedral window mini quilt.  It's absolutely amazing!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)