Friday, November 16, 2012

Cathedral Window QAL WINNERS!!!


Cathedral Window Sampler QAL

There are some really amazing blocks & tops in the Flickr group, I hope everybody checks it out!  I'm so glad we decided to do a random drawing for the winners, there's no way I could have picked my favorite or "the best" blocks!  As I was sorting through the blocks, I kept finding new favorites. :)  And it was so fun when I started recognizing whose blocks where whose based on fabric choices.

First of all, congratulations to everybody who completed any of the blocks!  They were all gorgeous, and I wish we had prizes for everybody!  

First Prize:  Quilting Capers
Cathedral Window QAL Quilt

Second:  Julie @ Distant Pickles
Cathedral Window Sampler final layout

Third:  min_pin_63
cathedral window block 1

Fourth:  Robin (noteverstill)
Cathedral window block # 9

block 1:  Kallie B
Cathedral Windows Block 1

block 2:  Casa Kelley
cathedral QAL2A (1 of 1)

block 3:  Trillium 12
Cathedral QAL Block 3

block 4:  Ellie Q
block 4

block 5:  klmunoz 
Block 5

block 6:  Nikki Meim
Cathedral Window Quilt Along-Block 6

block 7:  Christy@a.AmeliaHandmade
Block 7

block 8:  Negligent Style
Block No.8

block 9:  Whispering Willow 
Block 9

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you! I'll email you in just a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much!!! I know what you mean by having a hard time picking, I think I fell in love with each one that I saw too! Thank you so much! I sent you a flickr mail because apparently I'm blind and don't see where to send you a regular email, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this! I sent you a message on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip, hip, horray!!! Thank you so much.

    pnconverse(at)hotmail(dot)com ... otherwise known as "Quilting Capers" on Flicker!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do I find an e-mail address for you?

    pnconverse(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this QAL, I learned so many new things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, that's so cool! I'll send you a message through flickr with my email!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)