Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sneak Peak

Just a quick sneak peak of something I'm working on because I'm too excited to wait to share it!

I'll be back later this week (or beginning of next) with a tutorial for this fun block.

Polaroid block

I so, SO wish I could claim this genius idea, but the original is from Corey at Little Miss Shabby for the amazing Ringo Pie bee. Her version is much better than mine! When I first saw it I knew I needed to use something like it for my upcoming month in the String Me Along bee.

This is actually a surprisingly quick & easy block to put together the way I did it.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)