Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sneak peak

Here's a quick look at one of my projects right now.  My sister-in-law is getting married next month & she asked me to make some totes to use as activity bags for her flower girl & two ring bearers.

sneak peak

I started adding some hand-stitching around the letters to help them stand out a bit, but now I'm not sure I if I want to do them all or not.  The stitching isn't making a huge impact, and I'm pretty sure the kids aren't going to care about that at all!  It's not taking long, but I can't decide if it's really worth it or not.  What do you think?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the kids probably won't care about the hand stitching but I think it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you decided, but I think the hand stitching adds a little extra pop. Either way it looks great though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)