Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cathedral Window QAL: Block 9

Cathedral Window Sampler QAL

I hope you didn't miss out on Block 9 from Heather at Olive & Ollie last week.  I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to share it with you at the time!  Life just kind of got in the way of things the past couple weeks.  I'm sure you can all understand.  

Heather's block is a fun & simple one, I hope you enjoy making it!

Cathedral Window QAL Block 9 from Heather at Olive & Ollie

Remember, you have until November 15 to complete all your blocks & completed quilt top (it doesn't need to be backed, quilted, or bound, but the blocks do need to be sewn together) to be entered for the giveaways.  All photos must be submitted to the Flickr group by midnight central time November 15.  There are already some gorgeous completed tops in the group!

IMGP9402
by missalissa4him

Cathedral Windows Quilt Along Top
by Kallie B

PICT0697
by Donna F.2012

finish2 (1 of 1)
by Casa Kelley

FinalQAL
by reeskylr

Cathedral Window Sampler Quilt
by StaceyinStitches

Cathedral Window Quilt Sampler
by bjpinckard

Finished top
by christy@a.AmeliaHandmade

Make sure you're sharing your blocks & tops in the Flickr group!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. fabulous tops! I've still only made the one Cathedral block, but I'll be making more - not in time for the linky though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)