Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Roll: Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. & Me

Quick, go check out Kimberly over at Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. & Me. I'll give you a few minutes. Or an hour or two, since I'm pretty sure that might have been how much time I spent over there when I first found her. Just promise me you'll come back. Seriously, I love finding new blogs & getting lost back in the archives, and then wondering what I did before I found them. :)

I'm really loving all the stained glass projects, especially these BOO jars. You just can't go wrong with that sort of thing, and it doesn't hurt that Halloween is my favorite holiday & fall my favorite season for decorating. Which is funny, since it's the season/holiday for which I have the least amount of decorations (..well, compared to my other decorating holidays, which is only Christmas, but you get the idea...). But it's full of my favorite colors, and I always hate having to take down the scarecrows. I'm pretty sure I only took them down last year when it was time to put up the Christmas tree!

Anyways, back to Halloween, how awesome are these podged pumpkins? I especially love the black & white one.

I am just in awe of this finished project. Love, love, love how it comes together and the way it runs through the three hoops. Kimberly's comment about her husband's reaction to it cracked me up too, since my husband says & means the same thing. :)

I have a bunch of random frames I picked up after our wedding and most of them are still sitting up in one of our cabinets because I couldn't figure out how I wanted to hang them all together. I knew I wanted a sort of random-collage type arrangement, and before all our remodeling, I was kind of getting started with a few of them, but I think I like this idea even better.

And while you've over visiting Kimberly's site, make sure you take a look in the upper left-hand corner. Recognize anything?! Imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail this morning from Kimberly that I was being featured on her inspiration board! Thanks again, Kimberly! :)

******

A quick side note - yes, I know I've been totally slacking on the crafting & blogging. And yes, I know I've been making excuses, but that's all they are, and I've decided they're going to stop. Now that the house is getting back in order, and I no longer have a smoking washing machine (YAY!), I'm headed back to my little corner behind the couch. AND, since the weather is cooling off, I'll finally be able to start working on crochet blankets. Unfortunately, that will cut into some of my sewing time, but I'll try to keep things semi-equal, to the best of my abilities. I'm just one woman here!

One more thing, I'm working on the finishing touches of the giveaway bag (that's all the clue you're getting for now!) for the Facebook Fan giveaway I mentioned a couple weeks ago. I hope you'll agree with me that it's been worth the wait. You'll have a couple chances to enter to win, so stay tuned!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I wanna show you a trick so that when people click on a link in your post, it doesn't divert them away from your blog.
    When you are writing the post, click on the edit html tab (you will currently be in the compose tab). Go thru all the jibberish and find where the link is. In the case of Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. and me... it will say <a href="http://bugaboo-mini-mr-and-me.blogspot.com/" (or something to that effect. It is whatever is in between the quotes). What you want to do is make it open in a new window so all you do is add target="new" after the ending quote! So, your web address will now look like this:
    <a href="http://bugaboo-mini-mr-and-me.blogpsot.com/"target="new"

    Hope that helps :) Or if it doesn't bug you then just forget I posted this LOL :)

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)