Friday, August 17, 2012

Everything Wristlet: Inspiration

Have you started working on your Everything Wristlet yet, or are you still trying to decide on fabrics?  Since I won't be making these last few bags, I'm living vicariously through you, so I'm so excited to see what you make!  Here's a little inspiration to get you going.

Here are two gorgeous, fancy wristlets from arents.  It's nice to see the difference in size between the two.  I don't know about you, but I always have troubles visualizing the different sizes when I'm just reading patterns, so it's nice to see them side-by-side.

N-able bags-20

Here's a great view of the inside of furicious' wristlet.  Lots of little pockets & the divider is so handy!

Robin's Everything Wristlet - Inside View

Soul_sister made a great diaper clutch version of her wristlet (head over to Flickr to see it!).

The brooches are beautiful, but I love the giant button on this wristlet from Fried Okra.

Everything Wristlet - October

Freaknoodles shows that simple & unadorned is just as beautiful!

Amy Butler Everything Wristlet

As you can see, there's so much potential & room for customization for this month's pattern!  What are you plans?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)