Friday, August 31, 2012

Pattern Sale at Michelle Patterns (formerly Keyka Lou)

A few times a year Michelle at Michelle Patterns (formerly Keyka Lou, which I'll be honest, I miss the old name!) has a great sale on her patterns.  Now through Monday, September 3, use code laborday to receive a 20% discount.  You just can't go wrong with Michelle's patterns!


Michelle has fantastic instructions & photos with her patterns, but she's also started providing just pattern pieces with a few basic instructions for some of her new patterns.  These are especially great if you're already familiar with Michelle's patterns, or are comfortable with basic clutches.  As an added bonus, getting just the pattern pieces is cheaper than her full patterns (which, let's face it, are already easy on the wallet!).

I picked up the pattern pieces for Michelle's new clutches (similar to the Curvy Clutch, which I still need to try out!) and the Basic Phone Pouch.  I'm sure I could come up with a similar phone pouch, but it's so much easier when she's already done the hard work for me!  :)

Clutches

Head on over to Michelle Patterns & stock up on any patterns you might not have yet.  Oh, and for those of you who are going to Sewing Summit in October, be sure to tell Michelle "hi" from me.  I'm so jealous you'll get to meet her!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I will be sure to tell her hi!! Especially because I only know who she is because of you. Hopefully I'll be able to get into her class too, I can't wait! Sure wish you were going though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)