Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time to share YOUR Everything Wristlet

August just kind of slipped away this year, didn't it?  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  I know many of you are/were busy with back-to-school, but I don't even have that to blame!

I hope at least some of you were able to finish up your Everything Wristlet, & now's the time to link up and share!  I can't wait to see what you've made.

IMGP0121

Please be sure to link to a specific picture or blog post instead of your main blog or Flickr page so we can easily find the right project.





Later this week we'll be kicking off September's bag, the Miss Maven Ruffled Handbag.  Plus I have some big news about October!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)