Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend Plans

I have two projects planned for this weekend - another cupcake pincushion (super-special edition!) I'll be sharing next week and the final version of the Laura bag (as I've decided to name it). Neither should be terribly time consuming, but hopefully I'll be able to get them both done. Saturday I'll have to squeeze in crafting time around work on the house & Sunday we've got big plans for the pumpkin patch in the afternoon. I'm more than willing to put off crafting for that outing!

So, what are your plans for the weekend?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)