Thursday, November 4, 2010

TWT - another bee picture

I took this one towards the end of this summer when I was trying to use up a roll of film. Yes, a ROLL of film. Old-school, I know.


I think my eyes need to be checked though, most of the rest of the pictures on the roll were a little on the blurry side. I do really like how the sun is shining off his (her?) little wings here though, so I'm pretty fond of this shot.

I'm sharing this picture over at Sailor & Company for the Raw(e) "little" challenge. Go check out the rest of the "little" pictures!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Great shot indeed. Man film sends me back. Especially not really knowing how the pics looked, if any were clear or all blurry....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)