Monday, January 10, 2011

Echino Fabric Co-op

Sara, over at Sew Sweetness, is hosting an Echino Fabric Co-op. This is a fantastic way to get a great deal on some really fun fabric. I can't go too crazy right now, but I'm definitely going to stock up a bit. Take a look through Style Stitches & be thinking about what fabrics you might want to use for the future projects. One thing to keep in mind though - because the fabric is coming from overseas, shipping time will be at least 8 weeks, so plan accordingly. It's too bad too, I would love to use this cheater fabric for the Cosmo Bag!


I think I'll pick it up anyways, in a couple of the colorways.

I'm also thinking about getting these cameras in a couple colorways. No definite plans for it yet, but I've always liked it when I've seen it around.


I'm torn on these bicycles, but they're kind of growing on me. I'm considering it in a couple colorways as well.


I wish I could get my hands on some of the scooter fabric, I'm not sure why but it's always appealed to me.


And lastly, and unfortunately not available through the fabric co-op, I ordered a yard of this today.


I've been going back & forth about it for a while now, but I'm pretty sure I would kick myself if I didn't pick up a yard. Love, love, love these View Finders from Melody Miller's Ruby Star Rising collection. Yes, it's expensive, but like some Heather Ross stuff I like (hello goldfish & garden gnomes!), sometimes you just gotta splurge. And besides, I've got Christmas money burning a hole in my pockets. :)

So, go check out Sew Sweetness for more info on the Echino Fabric Co-op, and get signed up!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)