Monday, January 31, 2011

Time to share YOUR Cosmo Bags

I finally got mine completed, have you? If you have, link up to your blog post or Flickr picture here. Each link is your entry to win this month's prize from Sew Sweetness.

Geisha Fans from Amy Bulter
AB_16_Clay_GeishaFans_Pal_01

Abstract No. 9 from Alexander Henry
ah no. 9
The link party will be open through midnight Friday, February 4 & the winner will be announced next Monday, February 7.

Let's see those Cosmo Bags!


Only links entered above will be considered for the giveaway drawing, not links entered as comments. You may enter more than once ONLY if you completed more than one bag, and each bag must be in its own blog post & its own link above. If you blogged multiple times for the same bag, please do not enter multiple links above, but link to them in your own blog post. We do want to see your process!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely bag shape, it was worth the trouble... but I'm glad February's project looks a lot simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my book snafu I was sure if I'd get it done, but I did. :)
    Can't wait to see the rest of the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished this bag a week ago, but only took photos of it today! Glad I am finished this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that purse its done...okay and I jumped the gun and finished my Everyday shopper today...AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design of bags. . .cool .. thanks a lot for showing it to me...keep it up . . .love it..
    wellhead compression

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)