Thursday, January 13, 2011

More Projects

The first list was getting a bit long, so I decided to start another. :)

Ribbed Hand Warmers from The Purl Bee (progress and more progress!)
Gift Bow from Magazine Pages from How About Orange
Zippered Laptop Sleeve from Crap I've Made (hello, awesome blog name!)
Gift Card Cozy from Make It & Love It (I think these would be great to make up & have on hand. Plus they make cute credit/store card holders as well!)
Folding Grocery Tote from Yarn Geek
Quick Carrier from Earthgirl Fabrics
Friday Night Bag from Sew a Straight Line
Plaid Block from Block Party
Crochet Cowboy Boots from Hyphenated & Overextended
Divine Hat from Rheatheylia
Zippy Wallet from Noodlehead
Stack & Nest Quilted Blocks from Oh Fransson! (via Sew, Mama, Sew)
I-Spy pillows from Noodlehead (not a tutorial, just an idea I don't want to forget!)
End of Summer Wristlet from Flamingo Toes
Maternity Band from Make It & Love It

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Those gift card cozies are adorable! I made something almost exactly like that one day to fit into a clutch and used it as a tiny wallet :) very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)