Friday, June 3, 2011

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along




I almost can't believe I'm committing to this when I haven't even finished up Goose's quilt for the last quilt along, but I just don't think I can pass this up! Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy is hosting a Kaleidoscope quilt along, and I think I'm going to give it my best try to make the baby quilt. Only 12 fat quarters & a yard of coordinating solid for the front? Sounds good to me! And I just picked up some of the Denise Schmidt fabric last week, so it seems like a perfect use for that (I just got the blues/greens), and I'll throw in some random scraps & such from my stash, so other than picking out a solid, I should already be set! Come to think of it, I've got some dark grey I had picked up for something else that I could certainly use, and would look good with the other fabrics. Even better! If you're interested in joining along, make sure you check out fabric requirements & recommendations Elizabeth just shared.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. lol I totally just said yes to another project today.. *sigh* like I don't have enough on the go. JUST can't say no! Must SAY YES! schizocraftia at work I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the fabrics that you use! I bet it will be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)