Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

So, apparently there's this holiday to be celebrated today...and it involves a lot of pink...and I'm pretty much pink-ed out.

Not that hubby & I don't celebrate, but we never really do much for it. Gone are the days of romantic candlelit dinners & such, which is just fine with me. We went for dinner at Red Robin Saturday night, more because I didn't feel like cooking after a day spent walking around the Home, Remodeling, & Gardening Show. I got flowers at work today (direct quote from the UPS guy, "Um...I've got a delivery here for Bree...whatever." Our last name looks intimidating, Nick says I should be used to it by now.) and Nick got a bag of Smokehouse Almonds this morning. We're easy to please. :)

To those of you who celebrate, I hope you're having a wonderful day.

To those of you who don't, I still hope you're having a wonderful day.

Honestly, I'll be happy when the Easter stuff comes out at Wal-Mart because I think I've seen enough pink to last me a year.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you celebrated the holiday perfectly! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your last name is that difficult, but I grew up with Tunnicliff so I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, happy V day. I didn't do much as I don't have a valentine. But that's ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)