Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday #1

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I've seen this over at Freshly Pieced for a while now & keep meaning to join in, it's a great way to keep track of what I'm working on. I also want to try to share more projects in process rather than just the finished projects, so this should help with that. :)

Completed this week: Nothing, actually. Boo.

Started this week: A super secret project. At least for another week or so, but I'm enjoying working on it. I'm using the same fabric as my Cosmo Bag. I'm really loving the combo of this Ikea fabric (I really need to check what it actually is!) and the denim. It was a happy accident then, but nothing else seems like a better pairing now.

Top Secret project

In progress: Still working on my postage stamp quilt. I've got five & a half stips sets done, 11 1/2 more to go. I'm a procrastinator, so having an August deadline isn't pushing me too much! :)

postage stamp quilt

Make sure you head over to Freshly Pieced to see what everybody else is working on!

Until next time...

11 comments:

  1. Fun Ikea fabric! I love their fabrics, they're so sturdy and so cute :) I can't wait to see your postage stamp quilt all done, it's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA SELLS FABRIC?!?!? Where have I been all this time! Love the bag and can't wait to see the postage stamp quilt, I love those Boys Will Be Boys prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you jumped in to WIP Wednesday! I love boys will be boys. Those monkeys are my favorite.

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ikea fabric is so cute and I love your Cosmo Bag! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been longing for an IKEA trip just for the fabric. So cute.

    I love the boys will be boys you've picked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that IKEA fabric, it seems to be always sold out in the one Irish IKEA we have here, took me 3 trips to get it!! Still have lots left, I mist use for something soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love that Ikea fabric! You have made so wonderful bags! Thank you for your lovely comment! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Ikea fabric, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see the boys will be boys quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am eternally jealous of everyone who lives near Ikea. That fabric is awesome! Can't wait to see what you're doing with it.

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, so glad you joined in! See you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)