Monday, February 7, 2011

January Winner!

First of all, huge thanks to Chrissy at Boerman Ramblings who pointed out to me that I never said how the monthly winner will be chosen! All monthly drawings will be done using Random.org. I don't want to have to try to choose a "best" bag since they're all so great, and I don't want to discourage beginners, so random drawings are the best choice. :)

And now, this month's winner:

winner

And who is number 3?

CosmoBag-done

Congrats Venus de Hilo! I know a lot of us had a rough time with this bag, and her's was no exception. I like that she decided to shrink down the pattern, I think I will try to do the same if/when I attempt this bag again. I don't have an e-mail address for you, so please e-mail me by the end of the week with your shipping information.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Whooooot! That's meeeeee!

    What a wonderful surprise for a dreary, rainy Monday morning. I feel totally vindicated for checking my blog reader first thing, instead of starting my work day.

    I'm really happy with this bag now that memories of construction pain are fading. Without the sew-along I would not have found time to make it. Thanks for organizing the fun, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic bag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)