Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Etsy Update

So I'm kind of sort of moving along on this Etsy thing. Kind of sort of as in I'm actually signed up to be a seller but don't actually have any sort of a storefront set up & obviously don't have anything listed yet. Part of my problem is that I'm at the point where I need to actually set up the storefront & have absolutely no idea what I want to do with it. I know I don't want it to be plain-jane boring and I don't need it to be super fancy, but don't have any good creative juices going for a banner or what to write about it. I think what I really need to do is spend some time looking around similar stores & see what catches my eye then go from there. Like I said before this whole thing is a process & I'm taking it all in baby steps. Maybe I'll have something up & running by august. If I'm lucky :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)