Saturday, June 12, 2010

Using Patterns

I picked up a skirt pattern at Wal-Mart this week, then made a run to JoAnn's for fabric this morning. I got a couple really pretty linens & can't wait to try it out. I'm a little nervous to start the project because I've never done a pattern project on my own before. I did help my mom with a few (prom dress!) a long time ago, but she did most of the hard work. I'm going to wait until after our little get-away next weekend, and then hopefully get started. This weekend/week I have to finish at least one more pillow cover bag for a woman at work who I promised I would have one for before Wednesday, so that's my big goal today. I'll be sure to share how the skirts come out when all is said & done, and I sure hope they're something I'm proud to wear!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)