Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Blog

I've moved all the crafty stuff here to keep things a little separated from the personal/home life stuff.  As I'm doing  more & more of the "craft crap," as I sometimes so fondly refer to it, it's starting to take over the blog, so I thought it should have it's own home.  Not that it's a bad thing, I didn't know exactly where things would go when I started the other one anyway, so this is a good direction. 

I'm still working on some of the formatting and layout stuff, so it's a bit of a work in progress & will probably continue to be for quite some time. 

Now the fun part will be trying to keep everything straight. :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)