Thursday, June 24, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Seriously, I’ve never really understood the saying, but for some reason I still like it.

Anyways…that little contest I entered a few days ago? The one for the Ruby Lou doll? I was pretty bummed when I saw I didn’t win, but got over it & had honestly kind of forgotten about it already. I hadn’t gotten around to buying the pattern yet either, I’ve had just a couple other things on my plate lately, but kept on my list of things I wanted to try.

Imagine my surprise today when Katie from Notes From a Very Red Kitchen posted that she was announcing winners, again. I was confused at first, because I was pretty certain I remembered reading that she had already picked a winner. Well, it turns out the first winner didn’t provide contact info, and her loss turned out to be my gain! When I read my name as a winner, I almost didn’t believe it! But sure enough, I had an e-mail from Katie waiting for me, and I could barely respond fast enough! I certainly didn’t want to take a chance on missing out because I didn’t respond!

I’m so-o-o-o excited to get the pattern for this little doll & can’t wait to try making her. Pictures to come when I get her done!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)