Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Purse - Keyka Lou Small Satchel

Oh boy, I'm really loving this one! Not to say I haven't loved every other purse I've made, it's just this one is the perfect shape for what I usually prefer. I'm still deciding if I want to keep this one for myself, but am actually leaning towards putting it up on Etsy anyways. My goal for the end of August was to get stuff listed up there, so I may have to make this a personal sacrifice. :)




Here's a good size comparison of the three purses I have available right now. Left to right: LOP, Small Satchel, City Tote.


Finished dimensions - 5 inches tall (excluding strap), 2 inches deep, base is 12 inches wide, and opening is 8 inches. One patch pocket on the inside is 5 inches wide & 3 inches deep. Strap is 23 inches.

This purse can me custom made with your choice of fabric.

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Love the style of this one and the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    The style on this one is definitely more "me." I prefer shorter & longer purses, I hate when everything gets stuck in the bottom of the "hobo" style bags, even though they're so cute!

    I'm finally breaking into my bird stash, I have so much & love it all! I'm really liking the non-floral stuff too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bree, thanks for the well wishes on my Etsy shop. I got to tell you, that your post the first day you opened your shop really lit a fire under my butt! A real inspiration to just suck it up and open the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm so glad I could be the prodding you needed to get going, a sort of "pay it forward" from all the people who did it for me! Sometimes it's easier to just get it done & make them quit nagging! :)

    Good luck with the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)