Thursday, August 26, 2010

TWT - Sweet Corn

My little family LOVES sweet corn, especially when it's home-grown by Nick's family.

And I do mean the entire family!


NOM.NOM.NOM.


It was really hard to get a good picture of her while I was holding the corn & laughing, but she tries to eat it pretty much like we do - all dainty with her front teeth. Eventually she got sick of trying to be a lady & just took the whole thing & chomped it (at which point we took it away from her), but she sure did like it!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. We had corn at dinner tonight, and my 2 year old would. not. eat. I even tried bribing her with M&Ms, and that absolutely did not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how much she liked it the first night we had it! Too bad your little one wasn't the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)