Friday, August 13, 2010

QT Koozie

Do you love these:


But hate how much they sweat, especially this time of year?

Problem solved!


Made specifically for the 32oz QT cup, but I'm sure it would fit other truck stop cups as well.

I'm more than happy to make these special order for anybody who's interested. Just take a look at the fabric in the FB galleries (here & here) & let me know how you'd like it!

I'm really loving mine already!

Until next time...

Sharing this week over at:





Sumo Sweet Stuff

3 comments:

  1. I never though about that!!! It's so clever! I hate how wet they always get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a real life-saver this morning because I had just put lotion on before I got it, and more than likely it would have slipped right out of my hands when it started to sweat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)